As a service to our Toronto, Ontario friends and neighbors, we would like you help you understand how to conduct an effective fast clean-up of your home or business in your Toronto neighborhood using a dumpster that you can rent.
You have all seen dumpsters in back alleys behind local Toronto businesses. We will rent you a home-sized version of one of those that is clean and painted purple. Then here is how it goes from there.
- You call us at 905-769-0387 and let us know when you need the dumpster and for how long. The rental period is typically 7 days long so you designate when it will arrive and we will also schedule a time for pickup a week later.
- We let you know the cost. There’s a flat per week rental charge for the actual container and a 1 ton initial weight charge. You can pay by credit card or cash.
- Our Halton Container driver is a dumpster rental expert. He or she will deliver to your Toronto area home or business a clean and empty 17-foot easy load dumpster to your door or designated property area.
- We will place it carefully on your property making sure we do not damage the driveway, asphalt or pavers as well as landscaping or other external fixtures. We will also ensure it is placed where you will not violate any City of Toronto bylaws. It will be placed where you can easily access it when you load it.
- You then fill it over 7 days of the rental period. You should keep in mind all the time about safety of the people who help you load. Ensure also that it is not overloaded above the top of the dumpster. Ask us if you would like us to provide dumpster load tips for safety’s sake. Or ask our expert staff any related question and they would be happy to let you know what you need to know.
- During the rental week you can load in most garbage, junk or unwanted material you want with a few exceptions. Toxic and environmentally hazardous materials are not allow. We can advise as to what materials will not be receivable by us at the time of rental. It is very important that you follow these guidelines to ensure a smooth and uncomplicated bin rental. We are require to limit some hazardous materials because disposal requires special government mandated procedures. We can advise you if you have disposal materials that we cannot receive and do our best to refer you to someone who can help in the Toronto area.
- When the dumpster is full and the 7-day rental period is over we will arrive with our truck and the driver will load the dumpster safely into the truck and will drive away with it.
- We take the contents to our regional sorting facility (not far from Toronto) where we recycle what can be recycled and safely and legally dispose of materials that cannot be within existing bylaws in our cities of operation.
- Then at the end of the process you are delighted by the service, low cost and simplicity of the project and you become a return customer.
- You might even call us to book your next dumpster rental, refer us to a friend or post five star review on our Toronto area Halton Container Google Review area. If you would like to do this, please click here.
If you have any questions about dumpster rentals, please don’t hesitate to call or email.
How to reach the office that services Toronto with dumpster rentals
For dumpster advice and any questions relating to bin rentals for your community including Toronto garbage bylaws relating to clean-ups, disposal and dumpsters, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-769-0387
To email us questions, compliments or to communicate to us about an issue relating to your service, please email email@example.com
To schedule a dumpster rental now using our dumpster rental online book form, CLICK here