If you need a Caledon dumpster rental then call us at Halton Container for affordable rates and great service! Here is more bin rental info on how to run an effective and fast clean-up of your home or business using a dumpster in Caledon.
Caledon, Ontario (Photo credit: P199 – Own work, CC BY-SA 3.0,)
Below we have provided a breakdown of the rental process for using one of our purple dumpsters:
Caledon Dumpster Rental – A how-to guide for homes or businesses
1. You contact us at 905-769-0387 and let us know when you need the dumpster and for how long. The rental period is typically 7 days but we have the flexibility to deal with shorter or longer rental times.
2. We let you know the cost. For a basic rental, there’s a weekly rental charge, a 1-tonne initial weight charge (plus HST). At the time of the order, we collect your name, delivery address, phone number, email, delivery instructions, and credit card information for payment.
During The Bin Rental
1. Our Halton Container driver is a dumpster rental expert. He or she will deliver to your Caledon area home or business an easy-load dumpster for you to fill.
2. We will place it carefully on your property making sure we do not damage the driveway, landscaping, or other external fixtures. It will be placed as per your instructions (or at our driver’s discretion) for fast, safe loading.
3. You then fill it over the rental period. You should keep in mind the safety of the people helping you load. Always distribute the weight of the debris evenly through the dumpster and not in one corner. Ensure there is no debris protruding out the top of the dumpster or hanging over the side. There are swing outdoors that enable you to walk heavier items into the bin.
4. During the rental period, you can load pretty much any garbage, junk, or unwanted material you want with a few exceptions. You can view our website for a complete list of restrictions. Toxic and environmentally hazardous materials are not allowed. At the time of the rental, we will advise about restricted materials. Please follow the guidelines. They ensure a smooth and uncomplicated bin rental.
At The End Of The Bin Rental
1. When the dumpster is ready (or at the end of the rental period) we will arrive with our truck and the driver will load the dumpster safely onto the truck and will drive away.
2. We take the dumpster to the transfer station. It is weighed there and a ticket is produced. That is your final weight! Even if it’s heavy – you will feel lighter!
3. Then at the end of the process, you are delighted by the service, low cost, and simplicity of the project and you become a return customer!
4. You might even call us to book your next dumpster rental, refer us to a friend, or post a five-star review on our Halton Container Google Review area. If you would like to do this, please click here.
If you have any questions about dumpster rentals, please don’t hesitate to call or email our friendly staff.
How To Contact Our Booking Office That Services Caledon With Dumpster Rentals
For dumpster advice and any queries relating to dumpster rentals for your community including garbage bylaws relating to clean-ups, disposal, and dumpsters, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-769-0387
To email us questions, compliments or to communicate to us about an issue relating to your service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org