This Residential Dumpster Rental FAQ for Hamilton and area (frequently asked questions) is provided to help you understand how to manage excess residential waste in your home. City garbage removal will not accommodate large loads, so you need an affordable waste removal solution. Whether you do a seasonal regular clean-up, need landscaping waste removal, want to clear yard waste, or complete a home renovation project, you’ll need a residential dumpster rental. Halton Container can supply your Hamilton-area home (or business) with the equipment necessary to dispose of your excess garbage and waste. Here is a list of questions and answers around residential waste removal services as well as related articles that will help you understand how to rent a dumpster and why Halton Container should be the dumpster company to do business with for your bin rental. If you have suggestions on more questions we can answer via this Residential Dumpster Rental FAQ please email us.
Who Do You Provide Residential Rental Dumpster Service Too?
Any person or home that needs them. However, these dumpsters are used by contractors, small businesses, and companies that need waste removal.
What Geographic Areas Do You Serve With Your Residential Dumpster Rental Service?
We serve all of the city of Hamilton and Ancaster, as well as all communities east to Toronto including Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Brampton, Caledon, Malton, Milton, as well as west to Guelph, Puslinch, Rockwood, Erin, and Georgetown. If your community is not listed here, please call us to see if we service your area.
How Much Does It Cost To Rent A Dumpster?
Halton Container offers affordable prices on residential dumpster rentals. The basic pricing is as follows: for the weekly rental, per tonne with a minimum of 1 ton charged upfront plus the HST. Additional tonnage is per ton (pro-rated on partial loads). There are no hidden fees, delivery charges, or added fuel costs.
What Size Are Halton Container Bins?
Our clean and beautiful dumpster is 12’L x 8.5’W x 5’H with swing-out doors to make loading faster and easier. We also have other sizes available based on what type of job you’re doing.
What Is The Rental Period For The Dumpsters Offered By Halton Container?
Your residential dumpster rental service is a 7-day window (example: if the bin is dropped on a Saturday it is picked up the following Saturday unless we hear from you). We can offer longer or shorter terms if needed.
Are There Limitations On What I Can Load Into The Dumpster I Rent For My Hamilton Home Or Business?
Most household waste including furniture, construction debris, and small amounts of yard waste can be loaded into our dumpsters, however, there are some limitations. Please visit our list of restrictions or call to be sure.
Do You Offer Scheduled Service?
We do our best to schedule drop-offs and pick-ups to accommodate your needs and schedule. Once you’ve filled the dumpster, give us a call and we’ll schedule a convenient pick-up time. We typically need 24 hours notice to accommodate early pickups and rental extensions. If you need another dumpster you can order a swap and we’ll drop off another clean and empty dumpster when we pick up the full box.
Do You Have Local Hamilton People Who Can Help Load The Dumpster?
We currently don’t supply this service, but you can call us for referrals.
How Do I Book Dumpster Rental?
Do You Do Saturday Deliveries With Your Dumpster Rental Service?
We certainly can do Saturday delivery and pickup if you would like that (although we generally work 1⁄2 days Saturdays and no Sundays).
Do you accept credit cards for payment of your bin rentals?
We accept Visa or MasterCard.
What Is The Process To Rent A Bin In Hamilton?
A truck like this will deliver your dumpster rental to your home or business in Hamilton, Ontario
1. You call us at 905-769-0387 and let us know when you need the dumpster and for how long. The rental period is typically 7-days long, so you designate when it will arrive, and we will also schedule a time for pickup a week later (or sooner).
2. We let you know the cost. There’s a flat per week rental charge for the actual container and a 1-tonne initial weight charge. You can pay by credit card or cash. Hamilton dumpster rental prices are here.
3. Our Halton Container driver is a dumpster rental expert. He or she will deliver to your Hamilton area home or business a clean and empty 17-foot easy load dumpster to your home.
4. We will place it carefully on your property making sure we do not damage the driveway, asphalt or pavers, as well as landscaping or other external fixtures. We will also ensure it will be placed where you can easily access it when you load it.
5. You then fill it over 7 days of the rental period. And you can request it be returned earlier if you don’t need it for the full 7 days. You should also keep in mind all the time about the safety of the people who help you load. Ensure also that it is not overloaded above the top of the dumpster. Ask us if you would like some dumpster loading safety tips. Or ask our staff questions and we would be happy to let you know what you need to know.
6. During the rental week, you can load in pretty much any garbage, junk, or unwanted material you want with a few exceptions. Toxic and environmentally hazardous materials are not allowed. We can advise as to what materials will not be receivable by us at the time of rental. You must follow these guidelines to ensure a smooth and uncomplicated bin rental. We are required to limit some hazardous materials because disposal requires special procedures. We can advise you if you have disposal materials that we cannot receive and do our best to refer you to someone who can help.
7. When the dumpster is full and the 7 day period is over we will arrive with our truck, and the driver will load the dumpster safely into the truck and will drive away.
8. We take the contents to our sorting facility where we recycle what can be recycled and safely and legally dispose of materials that cannot be within existing bylaws in our cities of operation.
9. Then at the end of the process, you are delighted by the service, low cost, and simplicity of the project, and you become a return customer.
10. You might even call us to book your next dumpster rental, refer us to a friend, or post a five-star review on our Halton Container Google Review area. If you would like to do this, please click here.
If you have any questions about dumpster rentals, please don’t hesitate to call or email.
How To Reach Our Customer Care Reps That Service Hamilton Clients With Dumpster Rentals:
For dumpster info and answers to any questions relating to bin rentals for your community including Hamilton garbage bylaws, clean-ups, disposal, and dumpsters, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-769-0387
Want to email a question? Or send a compliment or to communicate to us about an issue relating to your service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org