As a service to our Malton, Ontario friends and neighbors, we would like to help you understand how to conduct an effective and fast clean-up of your home or business using a dumpster.
Here’s a simple break down of the rental process for getting a purple dumpster:
1. You call us at 905-769-0387 and let us know when you need the dumpster and for how long. The rental period is typically 7 days but we have the flexibility to deal with shorter or longer rental times.
2. We let you know the price. For a basic rental, there’s a weekly rental charge, a 1-tonne initial weight charge (plus HST). At the time of the order, we collect your name, delivery address, phone number, email, delivery instructions, and credit card information for payment.
3. Our Halton Container driver is a dumpster rental expert. He or she will deliver to your Mississauga area home or business a clean, easy-load dumpster for you to fill.
4. We will place it carefully on your property making sure we do not damage the driveway, landscaping, or other external fixtures. It will be placed as per your instructions (or at the driver’s discretion) for fast, safe loading.
5. You then fill it over the rental period. You should keep in mind the safety of the people helping you load. Always distribute the weight of the garbage throughout the bin and not on one side or corner. Be sure there is no debris poking out the top of the dumpster or dangling over the side. There are also swing doors that let you walk heavier junk into the dumpster. Consider bagging breakable debris such as glass.
6. During your rental period, you can load pretty much any garbage, junk, or unwanted material you want with a few exceptions. You can view our website for a complete list of restrictions. Toxic and environmentally hazardous materials are not allowed. We can also advise you at the time of rental what materials are restricted. You must follow these guidelines to ensure a smooth and uncomplicated bin rental.
7. When the dumpster is ready (or at the end of the rental period) we will arrive with our truck and the driver will load the dumpster safely onto the truck and will drive away.
8. We take the dumpster to the transfer station based closest to the next delivery where it is weighed and a ticket is produced. That is your final weight! Even if it’s heavy – you will feel lighter!
9. Then at the end of the process, you are delighted by the service, low cost, and simplicity of the project and you become a return customer! (or refer us to your friends and family!).
10. You might even call us to book your next dumpster rental, refer us to a friend, or a post-five-star review on our Mississauga Halton Container Google Review area. If you would like to do this, please click here.
Questions About Malton Dumpster Rentals?
If you have any questions about dumpster rentals for your Mississauga home or business, please don’t hesitate to call or email our friendly staff.
How To Reach Our Office That Services Malton With Dumpster Rentals
For dumpster advice and any questions relating to bin rentals for your community including Mississauga garbage bylaws relating to clean-ups, disposal, and dumpsters, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-769-0387
To email us questions, compliments or to communicate with us about an issue relating to your service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org