A dumpster rental in Mississauga is easy if you rent a bin from Halton Container. We make bin rentals affordable, simple, and efficient. We are garbage bin rental experts and our aim is to make your clean-up project as easy as possible.
Here’s a basic breakdown of booking and bin rental in Mississauga for from Halton Container:
How to book a dumpster rental
- You call us at 905-769-0387 and let us know when you need the dumpster and for how long. The rental period is typically 7 days but we have the flexibility to deal with shorter or longer rental times. All Mississauga dumpster rentals are adjustable.
- We let you know the price for your Mississauga bin rental. For a basic bin rental, there’s a weekly rental charge, a 1 ton initial weight charge (plus HST). At the time of ordering we collect your name, delivery address, phone number, email, delivery instructions and credit card information for payment.
- Our Halton Container driver is a dumpster rental expert. He or she will deliver to your Mississauga area home or business a clean, easy-load dumpster for you to fill.
What happens during the bin rental week
- We will place it carefully on your property making sure we do not damage the driveway, landscaping or other external fixtures. It will be placed as per your instructions (or at the drivers discretion) for fast, safe loading.
- You then fill it over the rental period. You should keep in mind the safety of the people helping you load. Always distribute the weight of the garbage throughout the bin and not on one side or corner. Be sure there is no debris poking out the top of the dumpster or dangling over the side. There are also swing doors that let you walk heavier junk into the dumpster. Consider bagging breakable debris such as glass.
- During your rental period you can load pretty much any garbage, junk or unwanted material you want with a few exceptions. You can view our website for a complete list of restrictions. Toxic and environmentally hazardous materials are not allowed. We can also advise you at the time of rental what materials are restricted. It is very important that you follow these guidelines to ensure a smooth and uncomplicated bin rental.
Completing your dumpster rental cleanup project
- When the dumpster is ready (or at the end of the rental period) we will arrive with our truck and the driver will load the dumpster safely onto the truck and will drive away.
- We take the dumpster bin to the transfer station based closest to the next delivery where it is weighed and a ticket is produced. That is your final weight! Even if it’s heavy – you will feel lighter!
- Then at the end of the process you are delighted by the service, low cost and simplicity of the project and you become a return customer (and refer us to your friends and family!).
- You might even call us to book your next dumpster rental, refer us to a friend or a post five star review on our Mississauga Halton Container Google Review area. If you would like to do this, please click here.
Questions about a bin rental in Mississauga?
If you have any questions about dumpster rentals in Mississauga from Halton Container, please don’t hesitate to call or email our friendly staff.
How to reach our office that services Mississauga with dumpster rentals
For dumpster advice and any questions relating to bin rentals for your community including Mississauga garbage bylaws relating to clean-ups, disposal and dumpsters, call our dumpster rental hotline at 905-769-0387
To email us questions, compliments or to communicate with us about an issue relating to your service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To schedule a dumpster rental now using our dumpster rental online booking form, CLICK here
More info about Mississauga Garbage Bylaws and Peel Waste Services
We’ve also provided the following information for newcomers to the Mississauga and for area residents seeking the information to help them keep their home or business garbage-free.
- Learn about Mississauga/Peel Garbage services
- Mississauga’s waste management is managed by Peel Region
- Mississauga city garbage is picked up every other week.
- Find your home or business garbage pickup schedule using this garbage collection schedule tool
- Waste management news
- Peel region will no longer pick-up old appliances, furniture and other large equipment after June 30.
- Items Peel region will not pick up curb side
- No curbside pickup in Peel region, including Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon, on these holidays