Whether you are planning to remodel your residential and commercial premises or need to dispose of regular garbage, you have two options to use. Either hire dumpster professionals or dumpster bags. These two have their benefits and after knowing the difference between them you will be able to choose the right one.
- That is also known as the bagster, is 3 cubic yard bag made with sturdy and woven material is easily portable.
- You can purchase this bag from any home improvement store or online. It is mostly used for single use.
- A container can hold up to 3,300 pounds of debris as its dimensions are 8 feet x 4 feet x 2.5 feet.
- It should be placed within 18 feet of the street.
- A rental dumpster will be easily available in your local area that is scheduled to handle the waste at your home.
- Mostly available in 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard sizes.
- Distinct by the container size and the smallest holding is 4,000 to 6,000 pounds.
- Usually, it is 8 feet wide, 3.5-7 feet high and 18 to 20 feet long.
- This can be placed in a driveway, in your street or property if possible.
Which Should I Choose?
It depends on what kind of disposal project you have. As per the discussion mentioned above, if you have a larger size of garbage to dispose of then choose the dumpster rental or in case of small size dumpster, you can go with bagster. Dumpster bags can be suitable for regular trash pickup while the remodeling projects should be handled with the rental dumpster.
So, if you want to know more, feel free to contact us at Halton Container. We serve residential and commercial clients with our reasonable rental dumpster service in the GTA.