A bin rental in Toronto and all points west including Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton and Oakville is a great way to say goodbye to the winter It’s an ideal way to get rid of winter debris and start to clean up the yard in preparation for the summer.
Here are 10 ideas how to use a bin rental as a handy tool to get your garbage out and your tidy home ready for summer.
1) A rented bin can be filled with winter debris, whether than be fallen branches, ice damaged materials (old eavestroughs or broken sheds, etc) or last years leaves
2) You garage or basement may be full of junk from the fall and winter season. Clean it out and fill a rented bin.
3) Team up with a neighbor and share the cost if you both have some materials to dispose of. Have the bin placed between the two houses and share the cost of the weekly rental.
4) Dump old patio furniture, bikes, furniture and other clutter that may not be repairable.
5) Use a bin rental to get rid of materials that the city will not take away in volume.
6) Some refer to it as a dumpster or a skip, but a “bin rental” is more appropriate as its a purple painted metal container that is dropped off and picked up by our professional and courteous staff
7) Some people initiate construction in the spring or start renovations as the snow melts. Or they have been doing that over the winter and have debris to get rid of.
8) We’ve seen uses for a bin rental as varied as horse manure or soil hauling! What you dispose of in your bin rental is up to your needs and imagination.
9) You children could provide a neighborhood service and raise money for a good cause by inviting neighbors to place unwanted garbage or their own debris or junk items in your bin to help the whole street get organized for spring.
10) De-cluttering feels good! Bring on the summer!
If you want to find out more about uses for bin rentals for spring cleanup. Call our friendly staff and we would be happy to answer any questions or book your bin rental for you spring clean up. We service all western GTA communities from Toronto to Hamilton. We do business in Etobicoke, Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon, Milton and Oakville. We also service Burlington. Call us for your bin rental at (905) 769-0387